Am I "bussick"? I feel sick when travelling by car. I cannot sit in a car for more than 10 minutes. By bus, on the other hand, I can sit in it all day ^.< Except that I see someone vomiting. So, I'm not carsick. Am I called a bussick person? Or: Are there any words to call peole who are same to me? Thank you a lot.
Feb 17, 2016 1:19 PM
Answers · 2
"Bussick" looks odd because of the double S. (Before I read all of your question, I didn't even parse it as you intended.) So if that's what you want to say, use "bus-sick", or just "bus sick" if the meaning is clear without the hyphen. But an established phrase for this sort of discomfort is "motion sickness" or "travel sickness".
February 17, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Vietnamese
Learning Language