sunny
How do you like China?Do you love my country?
China ? oh , This's the " big " neighbor of Vietnam and has a great history and culture . Chinese food 's really delicious and make me hungry ^^ and Chinese History 's great . " Qin Shi Huang " 's the great emperor . And Chinese 's also one of the most popular languages in the world with the biggest population use it daily and attract a lot of learner try to study it . Vietnam 's my love . I'm very proud of Vietnamese citizen and I'm " Saigonese " . haha
China is one of the most popular countries in the world. Olympic was held in chine this year and it made all people amazing and exciting. I love China, Japan and Korea. But I love my country most.
I love China because of its ancient history, the dynasties, and emperors. These made me dream more of seeing China in the future.
The friends I make from China are the best!!! So yes I do like your country very much, or maybe more so the people from your country :D