"텀플러 놈들도 블러디 커니발 걸리는 건 아니겠지." == 텀플러 놈들도 블러디 카니발 걸리는 것은 아니겠지?
- 텀플러 놈들도: "The Tumpler guys too", in a derogatory sense, like the Tumpler jerks [goons, thugs, etc].
- 블러디 카니발: "Bloody Carnival". It's unclear what it is. (there seems to be a movie and video game Blood(y) Carnival).
- 걸리는 것은 아니겠지(?): They'll not get (Bloody Carnival), will they? "I wouldn't suppose they'll get ...".
- 걸리다: get/contract a disease, ailment, flue, etc. (it has other related meaning too, like "get caught up with ..")
- XX는 것은 아니겠지?: Not(아니겠지) going to XX (XX는 것은)? => I'm afraid (it will) XX (confirm by asking the opposite rhetorically).
So, the sentence is literally:
- Could it be that the Tumpler jerks will get Bloody Carnival too? (if Bloody Carnival is some sort of ailment)
But it could be a bit different too:
- Would the Tumpler jerks be mired in Bloody Carnival too. (if Bloody Carnival is some event)
That is my best guess, but I can't be sure not knowing too much of the context.