Latif
Can you write the lyrics of this song? I can't make out a lot of phrases in this song Please, write the lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq_6cvGcp9Y
2016년 11월 5일 오후 12:39
2
0
I might have a word or two wrong, but this should be pretty accurate... I said your love is like a put out fire Done a lot of smoking, but it don't get no hotter You buzz like a bee, but I don't get no honey I try to laugh it off, but it just ain't funny I'm caught back in the middle again I've gone from lover to friend I try to push ahead, but instead I'm backing up Like trying to move a mountain with a pickup truck If it did me any good I'd lay down and holler You're changing my direction. (I've) got no road to follow I'm headed back where I began I've gone from lover to friend Woman. Does it make you feel happy? I feel it. All the hurting inside me. It's alright now. You buzz like a bee, but I don't get no honey I try to laugh it off, but it just ain't funny I'm caught back in the middle again I've gone from lover to friend I said I've gone from lover to friend Let's get me a lover...
2016년 11월 5일
Latif