Min, 조현민
TOEIC, IELTS What is better Hi i'm a high school student in Korea. I'm wonder what tests are better certificate in USA.
Nov 22, 2016 12:05 PM
Answers · 4
Hello Min, I would go to the websites of the uni's you are interested in applying to and see exactly what requirements they need rather than wasting money on an exam which may not be acceptable to the particular university. TOEFL seems to be very popular but it is not the only English exam which is accepted. Best wishes Bob
November 22, 2016
I never heard about TOEIC, interesting. In my experience I know that if you are taking The TOEFL iBT test you need to have 100 or 110 out of 120 to get into an American university. I don't know if they accept the IELTS exam, because every Uni has its own requirements. I know that the Cambridge English Examinations (CAE) it's a really good test either, but again, you have to be sure what exams they accept and then you can choose which one is suitable for you. You have at least 4 choices. Normally the universities have a link that it's called "Aplication requirements" and there they summarize everything that you have to present when you aplly. As an example you can watch this girl videos (she took the TOEFL and she applied to an American Uni) check on Youtube this channel "linguamarina". I hope it was usefull. Good luck.
November 22, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Min, 조현민
Language Skills
English, German, Japanese, Korean
Learning Language