HIROMI
How can I say? I work at a cafe as a barista. I usually work after lunch to closing. Now, I'm thinking about if I get another job or not. I want to work morning to lunch. Then I think I should say about that to my manager because she usually decide my schedule. My schedule is almost afternoon, but I have to make sure there is possibility I work at morning or lunch. How can I say? :Am I supposed to work here only afternoon in the future as well as now? or :Is there possibility I work here morning or lunch time because I'm wondering I should look for another job. Please tell me a good expression! And also if there are grammatically mistakes in my sentences, please correct that!
I think you can say " Can i reschedule my working time? Is it possible for me to work only in the morning or during lunch time? Im planning to have another part time job. I hope you consider" Well i hope this one works i think it's one of the best way
I might say something like, "Will I ever be working during lunch hours? I am thinking about getting another job."
HIROMI