Cristian
Help with conclusion for report. in my cours of english, i need write a conclution on security cameras. If can you read this and do a coment, I will thank him "Providing a quality service to meet the needs of customers is essential for every company. Knowing the requirements of the clients and delivering a customized solution is vital in this area. Along with that, you must have state-of-the-art technology and quality services at affordable prices to our customers. This document has provided the necessary guidelines to carry out the project, reviewing the different stages from the taking of requirements to delivery times and start-up."
Nov 28, 2016 1:47 AM
Providing a quality service to meet the needs of customers is essential for every company. GOOD Knowing the requirements of the clients and delivering a customized solution is vital in this area. GOOD Along with that, you must have state-of-the-art technology and quality services at affordable prices to our customers. I don't like "along with that" and I never see it. I suggest "In addition". Check "you" and "our" - I am a bit confused. "clients" and "customers" - I suggest one word only. This document has provided the necessary guidelines to carry out the project, reviewing the different stages from the taking of requirements to delivery times and start-up." "the taking" is not clear. Perhaps "obtaining". Guidelines cannot carry out a project but they can help projects to be carried out.
Cristian