Have the back turned / with the back to me I am describing a picture.there are people with their back to me, how to word it? I can see some people whi hsve their turn back Thank you
Dec 1, 2016 2:43 PM
Answers · 1
Hello Emarbe, There are a couple of options here. You can either say 'I can see two people who are standing with their backs to me.' or ' I can see two people looking away from me.' Personally I think the first is a more accurate description. Hope this helps Bob
December 1, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Spanish
Learning Language