Jaenri
그녀를 사랑하지 마세요/그녀를 사랑 지마라? I tried to experiment with some words like these so I want to know if they are right and what do they mean to you? I was trying to say "Stop loving her". 그녀를 사랑하지 마세요. 그녀를 사랑 지마라. Second question. 1.이번 달 나는 한국어를 공부해겠다. Me 2.이번 달 한국어를 공부할 것이다. Naver I will study Korean this month. What is "할 것이다" I've seen 할 from sentences that contains "do" ex: 할 수있어요. 것이다 is unfamiliar to me I'm guessing it's 것+이다? or maybe not? and lastly when 있습니다. I noticed the "있" has an s sound when does this apply? iss-seum-ni-da?
Dec 3, 2016 7:48 PM
1. Stop loving her 그녀를 사랑하지 마세요. formal 그녀를 사랑하지 마요. a little formal 그녀를 사랑하지 마(라). informal 2. There two Future Tense forms both of which are largely interchangeable and used to express a future occurrence. This form (으)ㄹ 것이다/거에요 is simpler than the -겠- form and has a more objective ring to it. 거 is spoken form of 것. Here 것/거 means "assumption, plan". 할 것이다 = 할 거예요. mans "I have a plan to do .., I will do .. " Refer to http://www.koreanlanguagenerd.com/grammarindex/tense/future-tense-2 3. 있습니다 is pronounced as [이씀니다]
December 4, 2016
Jaenri
Arabic (Modern Standard), English, Filipino (Tagalog), Japanese, Korean
English, Japanese, Korean