EunGyeong
which sentence is more natural? I’m not a woman. I’m a lusty young man. My daily routine starts by working out at gyms. (I begin my day by working out at gyms.) Thanks to this behavior (Therefore), I could develop strength to stay up all night. As an extension of (As a continuation of) it, I walked ‘Camino de Santiago’ which is an about 900km route in northern Spain, enduring sunlight of summer and geothermal heat of asphalt. For the 33 days, I walked with heavy backpack weighing 10kg and it led to a lot of blister on my foot. However, I didn’t give up with responsibility for my challenge and finished. Although it was a challenge for my hobby, these mental patience and physical strength could be a good stepping stone for carrying out my internship. I will do my internship as a passionate young man, not a woman. parenthesis is more natural? or not? And I will appreciate if you check the whole texts. It is a script for interview
Dec 10, 2016 1:17 PM
I tried, I hope this is what you wanted done! I’m not a woman. I’m a lusty young man. (This sentence can be taken in a strange way, so I suggest you use passionate man instead of lusty, like you did in the last sentence). I begin my day by working out at gyms. That way, I could develop the strength to stay up all night. On top of that, I walked ‘Camino de Santiago’ which is an route of about 900km in Northern Spain, enduring the sunlight of summer and the geothermal heat of the asphalt. For 33 days, I walked with a heavy backpack weighing 10kg and it led to a lot of blisters on my feet. However, I didn’t give up the responsibility to complete my challenge and finished it. Although it was a challenge for my hobby, this mental patience and physical strength could be a good stepping stone for carrying out my internship. I will do my internship as a passionate young man, not a woman.
December 10, 2016
EunGyeong
English, German, Korean, Spanish
English, German, Spanish