Cecilia
Who know about the project called “Go campus - My scholarship ” I heard that this project can apply for a scholarship to study in some American universities. The American government will help you to pay 40% - 60% of the tuition fees during the four years.However,you should pay almost $10000 before. At present, I have already passed the screening tast.Now the problem is whether this is true or not? I would appreciate it if someone could tell me more about this or something about study abroad.
Dec 11, 2016 4:48 AM
There are some hits on baidu too. You might want to check there.
December 11, 2016
I do not know, sorry. You are right to be cautious. It does sound like a good scam to run. When I google it, I get a site (http://extraessay.com/?key_wpg=3df8f69597ff808658046b2e0ec84129) selling student assignments written by academic writers. But nothing obvious about scholarships. This sort of write assignments for other people service has been in the news & courts here a few years ago. Some Chinese guys were running this sort of service & found themselves in trouble. Cheating is taken rather seriously here.
December 11, 2016
Cecilia
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, German
English, German