Oscar
Is this correct in Chinese? I want to say this: Introducing Chile. People that know Chile are very few, so I want to introduce you to my country. This is my translation in Chinese: 介绍着智利. 智利认识的人很少,所以我要对你们介绍我的国家。 Is this correct?
“着”is a character refer to progressive tense,delete it; The grammar of Chinese to express a sentence that illustrate the nature of people is a verb+the object of verb+“的”+the object described by the adjective phrase. 介绍智利: 了解智利的人很少,所以我要对(“向”is better)你们介绍我的国家。 My English is poor,can you understand it?
智利的介绍 因为认识智利的人不多,所以我要向你们介绍我的国家。 Hope it will help you。
You're on the right tracks. You could try this: Introducing Chile.介绍智利/谈一谈智利(the former one is correct while the later one is better) People that know Chile are very few, so I want to introduce you to my country.知道智利(这个国家) 的人非常少,所以我想为大家(/你们)介绍一下我的国家。
It's not correct, the first sentence means, Chile knows few people. It should be "few people know Chile".认识智利的人很少。
Puedes decir 智利的介绍 了解智利的人比较少,所以我想向你介绍我的国家。