what is the white part of the bread is called?
Aug 8, 2018 1:44 PM
Answers · 5
Interesting question...I usually call the white part, the soft piece, but technically it is called the crumb. The outer part is called the crust.
August 8, 2018
Myself and everyone else I know just call it "the white part" or "the inside" or "the soft part." I've never heard it called the crumb before.
August 8, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!