Candy Lv
If some one say "Thank you" to you, what can we respond in English? except Not at all A: Thank you! B: Not at all. Any different ways there instead of using Not at all?
If someone says 'thank you', you can reply in a couple of different ways. We have informal and of course, formal. In a formal situation, you would simply reply, "You're welcome". Informally you would say, "No problem". You could also say, informally, "any time". It depends on the situation. To reply with "not at all" would be a good response if someone told you, "thanks for going through the trouble of helping me". Then in my opinion you would reply, "it was NO PROBLEM AT ALL". I hope I added some clarity to your question.
No problem Don't mention it. You're welcom. Don't worry about it. No sweat. Anytime. Not a thing.
For example "you're welcome "
Eden 提供了一些回答方法。通常最有礼貌的就是 "you're welcome"。很多人会回答 "no problem",但是我建议别用这句话,因为有的时候 "no problem" 听上去好像帮忙应该造成麻烦的意思。如果你不想用 "you're welcome",你可以回答 "happy to help"。
"You're welcome" is the formal response. "No problem" or "it's ok" are good responses for casual situations.