Laura María
I want to know how do you call these object I want to know how do you call this* object Hi there, How do you call the object on the image? Thanks in advance!
Aug 30, 2018 4:16 PM
Answers · 7
The "funda protectora" itself (empty, no badge) would be a badge holder or badge protector.
August 30, 2018
<something> badge or <something> tag, where <something> is ID, identification, conference or admission. By the way, the thing that goes around your neck is called a "lanyard". "What do you call this object?" is a better natural question than "How do you call...".
August 30, 2018
Thanks for your comment, very helpful. I was dubious because I searched on the internet and I found "badge" and "cockade", the second one didn't sound good to me. Thanks again!
August 30, 2018
As Jeremy says "What do you call these things?" . Interestingly, here, usually called "lanyard" after the cord that holds it, unless you must refer to the contents for some reason. I see by your lanyard that you are presenting at this conference. If you give an example of the sentence you want, you may get better answers. Please let me see your X. Here is your X. I see by your X that .... Your registration card, there, is only a green day pass so, sorry no free lunch for you. So, short answer, lanyard, if refering to the whole thing is enough. Otherwise, by purpose, eg pass, registration pass, registration, visitor tag, id, visitor id.
August 30, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!