Pelin
Are these all OK? I sort of got used to it I kind of got used to it. I quickly got used to it I haven't got used to it at all. In the end, I got used to it. / I finally got used to it. She seems to have got used to it. / It looks like she got used to it. You should have got used to it by now.
Honestly, I probably shouldn't answer without really, really knowing. That being said, there is the possibility that "gotten" may be needed. It's the past participle, I believe. So, if you're referring to the past, such as what may be the case in the last example, you may want to use "gotten" instead. Both may be correct. What you wrote is more frequently used, whether correct or not.
Yes they are all OK. Late edit you can also say "gotten" for the last two. She seems to have gotten used to it. / It looks like she has gotten used to it. You should have gotten used to it by now.