University vocabulary What is the better way to say: full-time form of study or intramural form of study?
Oct 21, 2018 3:13 PM
Answers · 4
In the US, we wouldn’t say “full-time form of study” or “intramural form of study.” We would say, “I study full-time,” or “He is a full-time student.”
October 22, 2018
In the UK, full-time study. Most students wouldn't know what intramural means. That said, your question might not apply to the UK, in which case I would expect a different answer.
October 21, 2018
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Russian
Learning Language