Terry
What does "two-wrongs arguments" mean? What does "two-wrongs arguments" mean?Those who use two-wrongs arguments... what person? Could you give me an example?
Two wrongs = both sides are guilty of doing something wrong Arguments = discussions (a bit more peaceful than arguing) Two wrongs don't make things right, that's what im arguing with you about!
Essentially it is what I've explained earlier. Two wrongs don't make things right. Imagine that I'm a killer and you're a killer in jail and we are arguing who is worse. I killed using a knife and you killed using a gun. That is what the author means two wrongs arguments.
The expression is: "Two wrongs don't make a right," meaning it's not okay to do something bad to someone just because they did something bad to you first.
Those who use two-wrongs arguments... what person? Could you give me an example?
Terry