Chloe
correct me plz Hi, my names is Nesrine and I am 21 years old. I am from Algeria and I live in Algeirs. I study languages at bouzareah university. I am going to finish my studies and become a teacher because I am good with children. My project that I want to fulfill is to open my own private school. So I need to work very hard and make money. my biggest dream is to travel all around the world.
You need to capitalize the name of your school since it is a proper noun. So, Bouzareah University.
Hi, my name is Nesrine and I am 21 years old. I am from Algeria and I live in Algeirs. I study languages at Bouzareah university. I'm going to finish my studies and become a teacher because I'm good with children. The goal that I want to achieve is to open my own private school, so I need to work very hard and make money. My biggest dream is to travel all around the world.
"I study languages at ... university" change that to.. I'm currently enrolled in ... university to study language.
Capitalism the My in "my biggest dream"
So, i need to work extremely hard..
Chloe
Arabic, English, French, Korean, Spanish
English, French, Korean, Spanish