Weiyang Luo
What is the word said in the beginning of the video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEj2h_SBng nothing like the (tube?) to massage this duck's overworked brain. and around 0:24, news snooze yawn up a loose baby? Thanks for your help.and around 0:56 maybe, woman:( I kinda know he just did it )...... I'm not sure what she says here. Thanks again.
Yes, he said "nothing like the tube to massage this duck's overworked brain". The word "tube" in this context is just slang for the television.
you're right! he said tube.. at least, that's what I'm hearing. at 24 seconds - "new, snooze! yawn-apalooza baby" news rhymes with snooze, he means it's boring. "Yawn-apalooza" is a nonsense word. at 56 seconds - "but I don't understand it! maybe he's gone to his Island!?" hope that was what you were looking for!
I don't now hahhahh
Weiyang Luo