Amine
Correct my presentation resume I am highly creative, with excellent coding skills and Test-Triven Development, specially with my best friend: , It is the language I am most comfortable with, but also I have done work with Java, PHP, Python, C++. I have been doing Fullstack developement for the past 5 years, I have the ability to convert client requirements into exciting and secure online applications based on modern technologies especially NodeJS for server side, ReactJS, Angular 2+ for client side and MongoDB as DB. I feel lucky, since my job and passion comme together. I agree and use the agile methodology for software development, I belong to people who love testing code before developing it, I enjoy working with a hight skilled persons. Thanks
Nov 3, 2018 8:22 AM
There is a section named "Notebook" (https://www.italki.com/notebooks/english) that is specially intended for texts that are expected to be corrected. I think you would get much better chances to get a feedback if you posted this text there rather than here.
Amine
Arabic (Maghrebi), English