Jesús
Do you have a personal technique to remember new words ? or in which way you think that you remember better new words that you have learned recently.
Something that usually helps me is to try to use those words as soon as possible in a lot of different examples. This also works with new grammar structures. Writing the word or words down is also something that works a lot for me. Writing helps me keep things in my brain but speaking helps me understand a little better. If you learn a new word in a class or with a friend that knows the word be sure to use it in that class or with that friend. That way you can start with a good understanding rather than if you use it much later.
I found myself learn and memorise vocabs in any languages better by finding correlations of words. Like GLASS is a cup which doesnt bend so it goes with a "L" whereas "GRASS" moves so it is with a "r". The grass does look like an "r", doesn't it? :)
I write the words many times and then test myself.
Jesús
English, French, Russian, Spanish
English, French, Russian