Alyosha Radyuk
Do you think these 2 seneteses work? 1/ What's going on is paranoia and I'm not getting into it. 2/ What's going on is paranoia and I want to stay clear of it.
Those sentences work, but are just a little bit unnatural. What's going on here is paranoia and I'm not getting involved in it. What's going on is paranoia and I want to stay well clear of it. What's going on is paranoia and I intend to stay clear of it. What's going on is paranoia and I want no part of it. What's going on is paranoia and I want to distance myself from it. What's going on is paranoia and I want to stand well back from it. also many other similar sentences all meaning the same. notice how they all describe you not getting involved or creating a distance from it. also you can add in an optional "here" after "on" "what's going on here"