XiaoWang
How do you to continue your conversation with language exchanger? Of course, most of us want to find a native speaker to help us , but how can I keep up with this relationship, that's to say, how to transfer it into daily conversation, rather than just a short enthusiasm. And I am also thinking about the effort of native speaker in our study, what they can do or talk, how much they can help compared with professional teacher, and most important, how to avoid ankward situation because you are completely stranger and may be separated by thousands of km. So if anyone find a good solution ,you can share with me here.Thanks
Hello.:) If you want to healthy conversation with your language partner, all responsibility is shared by your partner and you. You can supply good condition to conversation but I can say that lots of people do not want to long language exchange although they claim it. Sometimes personalities are more important than language aim because when you find good partner, who has similar hobbies, you will have great conversation because there will be something to talk. However if personalities, hobbies and knowledge of the world are different, then people can be bored easily and give up talking.
You have to prepare for class, otherwise you will run out of conversation topics. You could agree to read an article and then talk about it. Without structure it is rather difficult. You could divide you lesson as well in a grammar and conversation part.
@Ruediger, danke, ich überlege gern dein Vorschlag.
Hi XiaoWang. Consider looking at community tutors' profiles and spending at least a very small amount of money. Almost all community tutors offer very cheap trials and you can watch their video introductions. Best. Rüdiger