How do you say “弹幕”? How do you say the comments passing across the screen of the live streaming platforms in English? In Chinese they are called 弹幕.
Jul 27, 2019 8:15 AM
Answers · 3
I agree with Tian -- there's no exact English word for this. I looked up the Chinese on Wiktionary, and the English translation they give there is simply "comments that scroll across the video screen." By the way, if you can access Wiktionary, it is often a good source for vocabulary like this. Here's the entry for your word: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/弹幕#Chinese
July 27, 2019
I don’t think there’s an exact translation. Perhaps you can call it bullet comments.
July 27, 2019
if you look for it with the separated characters, something like a bomb screen comes out
July 27, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!