Please help me check these sentences.
(1) Most of my close friends work in the private sector. Sometimes I can know something different from the public sector.
(2) His inherent insecurity towards friendship or relationship became worse after he was betrayed by his family.
(3) All sales performed very well this season and reached the goal they had set. So all of them got extra bonus last week.
(4) The dominant feature of his car is the decent velvet red chairs which are extremely luxurious.
(5) It is hard to deal with the disparity between rich and poor, particularly in a capitalist society.
(6) The conflict between the authority and the community has been escalated since a new policy came into effect.