Pelin
Are these sentences OK? I don't like small and enclosed places. Even I knew it was wrong, I did it for you. That's how much I wanted to marry her / him. How much I wanted this trip. / How badly I wanted this trip. I can't tell you how much I want to be there. I can't tell you how much I wanted to be there.
Delete the 'and' in 'small and enclosed', and replace it with a comma to make it more natural. Even though I... How much.../ How badly... are not sentences. They are only clauses. You need to add something, like: "Do you know how....", "I told him how..." if you do that, either 'much' or 'badly' are OK.
I don't like small and enclosed places. // maybe: 'enclosed, small spaces' is how I would phrase this. Even I knew it was wrong, I did it for you. // Same as Gregorio: "Even though..."
Hello. I would add a "though" after "even" in the second sentence: "Even though I knew it was wrong, I did it for you. I think that that would be the only thing I'd edit. Other than that yes, the sentenced are good.
Sorry, I answered the question here by accident.
Pelin
English, Turkish