What to say "application for single, widower, widow status" in Japanese? Thank you in advance
Oct 18, 2019 5:36 PM
Answers · 2
I think that Qualifying Widow (er) with Dependent Child = 寡婦、寡夫 寡婦(kafu) = widow 寡夫(kafu) = widower Here is the information about "寡婦控除" on National tax agency in Japanese. 控除 = tax break(in this case) application = 申請 (for paperwork) By the way, Here are other words of "widow"/"widower" of speaking Japanese. widow = おんなやもめ / 未亡人(mibou jin) widower = 男やもめ They aren't used to do any paperwork.
October 19, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Japanese, Khmer (Cambodian)
Learning Language
English, Japanese