1. fit to snore his head off!
- "be fit to" means to be suitable for something. The way he is laying there he is suitable for snoring, in the right position and attire to snore, bound to snore.
- "to snore one's head off" is a humouristic way of saying that he is snoring really loud.
2. There'll be a tree standing, for ever so far round, by the time we've finished.
- "ever so" is informal British for saying "very". In a very wide or large area, there won't be any trees left.
3. And this is the only way i wish strange men to speak with me, moving forward.
- I need a bit more context here because this could have more than one meaning.
4. So I just took this random photo of our hotel bathroom with no staging whatsoever.
What's the meaning of "with no staging whatsoever"?
- This means that no attributes were placed to make the room more appealing for the photo.