Do these sentences sound natural?
1. I fell down the stairs yesterday and hurt my ankle, but I'm okay now. = 어제 계단에서 넘어져서 저의 발목을 다쳤어요. 그래도 저는 지금 괜찮아요.
2. Don't worry too much! It's going to be okay. = 너무 걱정하지 마세요! 괜찮을 거예요.
3. The book I finished reading yesterday was very good! You should read it. = 어제 다 읽은 책을 너무 괜찮아요! 읽어야 해요.
4. The restaurant we went to last night was very good! Shall we go there again today? = 어젯밤 간 식당 아주 괜찮아요! 오늘 갈까요?
5. (Refusing something) I ate a lot before coming here. No, thanks! = 여기 오기 전에 많이 먹었어요. 괜찮아요!