Danielle
English - Korean translation help ><'' Kso.. I'm friends with some of the Korean exchanged students here, and they're leaving on the 25th of June. I told them I'll write them letters in Korean before they leave, but I'm not good at English-Korean translation, so I was wondering if someone could translate these sentences into English for me ><;;; - I will really miss you! -I'm glad I met you and i hope we meet again someday. -Have a safe trip to korea! -Don't forget me. and -Can't wait to see you next year~ 감사해<3
May 29, 2010 12:38 AM
- I will really miss you! 네가 보고싶을 거야! nega bogoshipeulgeoya! -I'm glad I met you and i hope we meet again someday. 널 만나서 기쁘고 우리 언젠가 다시 만나길 바래. neol mannaseo gibbeugo woori eonjenga dashi mannagil barae. -Have a safe trip to korea! 한국에 무사히 가길 바래. hanguge musahi gagil barae! -Don't forget me. 나 잊지마. na ijjima. and -Can't wait to see you next year~ 내년에 다시 만나길 기대할게~ nanyeone dashi mannagil gidaehalge~ i wrote it in banmal(friendly/informal form).
Danielle
English, French, Korean
French, Korean