Zhen
What is the best birthday present do you think?
Everybody there... to "save me" when I don't remember my name ! =p (Are we supposed to reply to Richard questions? =s) ^^
a beautiful hug
Company. :)
It's not really a present, but I am always very happy when I get a birthday card in the mail. Nowadays, most of my friends send me an email or a Facebook "Happy Birthday," but a few still send real cards. I think that's very special because I know it can be a pain to get a card, find a stamp, and then sit down and write a message. I appreciate the trouble they go through.
Here is a suggestion about how to write your question: What do you think is the best birthday present? Other examples: What do you think the temperature is right now? What do you do when you have a holiday? How do you spell your name? When do you finish work each day? Why do you always talk about food? :)
Zhen