Maria Goretti
Did u ever try Indonesian Food?
Hello Maria, Yesterday, I ate some Indonesian food. One dish was made with sesame, then I had a cake and a fried banana. The cake was not special but the rest was really good! (There was a parade of foreign cultures in my city and also a market place with many different booths where they sold dishes from their countries.) All the best, Tommy
It's so delicious!! Too many foods to pick as a favourite... And we love Indomie here as well... better than any other instant noodles...
Yes, I have tried it too many times and it is very delicious. But I like most is rendang and nasi campur, gado-gado is so hot.
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address ([email protected] ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with ([email protected] )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
i am from bandung, of course everyday i eat indonesian food, do you?
Maria Goretti
English, Estonian, Indonesian, Javanese
Estonian