streetman
cant agree with you any more how could i translate "完全同意" into english? i cant agree more. i cant agree with you any more i cant agree with you anymore
Apr 8, 2011 4:56 AM
I can't agree more. All the others mean something different.
April 8, 2011
"I couldn't agree more" or "I couldn't agree with you more" is better to say. You could also say "I completely agree."
April 8, 2011
if my translation of your chinese characters were correct, what you are trying to say is ,"i totally agree" if in that case i am correct,then i think it's best to say "i couldn't agree more." - this means i support you very strongly. "i can't agree with you anymore" means i can't support you with that thinking/fact/matter anymore
April 8, 2011
A little bit of help on the grammar of "agree" here. I agree (with you) a lot. I agree a little. I agree only 50% I agree 100% I don't agree totally. (= not 100%) I can't agree more. Rule: agree + how much you agree Geddit?
April 8, 2011
streetman
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Other), English