Lets continue to improve your grammar.
Earlier today I did a post with some of my student's mistakes:
1. I want to share you a presentation
2. Make me more confidence
3. The mainly of my work
4. The others are helping preparing
5. 30 percentage
How did you correct them?
Here is my version:
1. I want to share a presentation with(WITH) you
2. Make me more confident ( CONFIDENT )
3. The main part (PART) of my work
4. The others are helping to(TO) prepare
5. 30 percent ( PERCENT )
How close were we? :)
If you want more listening practice - check my podcasts
and if you want me to personally look into your grammar and help with your spoken English and confidence - send me a class request.
To Your Success!