It has been a long time since I've written a composition or some phases in English. Could someone help me?
1) If I had gone to the meeting, I would have met the new director of the company. (Good!)
2) Loving can make everybody change, so why not try it?
3) Brazil has been immersed in corruption and I really want the country to become better in the future.
4) The bus was packed so he decides to get off the bus and take a taxi. (If you're writing about the present, this is correct. If you mean a past action, change it to "decided")
5) Even though a new language is difficult to learn, it will be worth it for the rest of your life.
So I’d like to thank for your attention and your correction. It’s not so easy to learn a new language and I’ve been struggling a lot. I try to do my best but sometimes it becomes hard and hard.
Thanks for the correction.
I wish you guys all the best.
Great job, Matheus! I know how difficult it can be to learn a new language, since I'm learning French right now. Sometimes, I get stressed that I'll devote a considerable amount of time learning French without reaping the benefit of fluency, but seeing everyone on here & their success with English has been inspiring. You have done well with these sentences, not counting a few mistakes here & there, and you have a lot to be proud of!