Open brackets using Past Continuous or Past Simple.
X. Open brackets using Past Continuous or Past Simple.
1. When Nick (to ring) me up yesterday, I (to help) my mother.
2. When the children (to walk) through the wood, they (to see) a fox.
3. When I (to come) home, my sister (to wash) the floor.
4. When Mike (to play) in the yard, he (to find) a ball.
5. Yesterday I (to get up) at seven o’clock.
1. rang, was helping; 2.walked,saw; 3.came,was washing; 4.played,found; 5.got up.
Did I write my answers correctly?