"correct me if I'm wrong"..how to translate this in korean??and it's pronounciation
Jun 26, 2010 4:40 PM
Answers · 1
내가 만약 틀렸다면 고쳐줘(고쳐주세요).
June 29, 2010
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean
Learning Language
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean