
10462 están participando

#DailyVocabulary
10462 están participando
Constant dripping wears away the stone. Learn more vocabulary in a fun and easy way.
#DailyVocabulary
Constant dripping wears away the stone. Learn more vocabulary in a fun and easy way.
Phrasal verbs from A to Z
#day3 - C
I would like to clear ______ any misconceptions you might have. (Explain, remove doubt)
away
off
up
7 han respondido
hace 4 horas
0
2
Choose the correct answer.
I ________ never tried sushi until I visited Japan last year.
have
had
9 han respondido
hace 8 horas
0
1
Phrasal verbs from A to Z
#day 2 - B
I was shopping yesterday when I bumped _____ my old school friend.
into
to
across
13 han respondido
2 de oct. de 2026 18:00
0
2
Curiosità su Milano: testa il lessico...
Secondo la leggenda, tra le guglie del Duomo si aggira il fantasma di Carlina, una ____ misteriosamente scomparsa nel nulla dopo il suo matrimonio.
nubile
sposa
vedova
1 han respondido
hace 12 horas
0
0
5 Persian Idioms That Make No Sense (Until They Do) 🍉🐘
1. هندوانه زیر بغل کسی گذاشتن
hendevāneh zir-e baghal-e kasi gozāshtan
Literally: to put a watermelon under someone's arm
Meaning: to flatter someone too much, to butter them up
2. جیگرتو بخورم
jigar-et-o bokhoram
Literally: I'll eat your liver
Meaning: you're so sweet / I love you so much (said to kids and loved ones!)
Don't worry, nobody is actually eating anyone.
3. شاخ درآوردن
shākh dar āvordan
Literally: to grow horns
Meaning: to be totally shocked
4. از دماغ فیل افتاده
az damāgh-e fil oftādeh
Literally: (he/she) fell from an elephant's nose
Meaning: someone who is arrogant and acts superior to everyone
5. کلاه سر کسی گذاشتن
kolāh sar-e kasi gozāshtan
Literally: to put a hat on someone's head
Meaning: to trick or cheat someone
2 de oct. de 2026 21:17
0
0
Mostrar más

00:00
00:00


