At the airport. Useful Phrases.
• Can I have your ticket, please?
• May I see your passport, please?
• Would [wud] you like a window or an aisle (ail) seat?
• Do you have any baggage?
• What is your final destination?
• Would you like to upgrade to business or first class?
• Do you need any help getting to the gate?
Going through Security
• Please step through the scanner
• Please step to the side
• Please raise your arms
• Empty your pockets, please.
• Please take off your shoes and belt.
• Please take any electronic devices out of your bag.
Passport Control and Customs
• Are you a tourist or here on business?
• Do you have anything to declare?
• Have you brought any food into the country?
Welcome to classes to learn more :)