Search from various Tiếng Anh teachers...
lulu
Translate a Chinese animation——Yongyong the sheep and Tailang the wolf翻译中国动漫——喜洋洋与灰太
http://www.qiyi.com/dongman/20100910/n33472.html
U can see the amime on the web.
别看我只是一只羊
Don't look me just a sheep.
绿草因为我变得更香
grass gets sweeter for me.
天空因为我变得更蓝
the sky gets more blue for me
白云因为我变得柔软
the clouds get softer for me
别看我只是一只羊
Don't look me just a sheep
羊儿的聪明难以想象
you can't image how smart the sheep is.
天再高心情一样奔放
whatever the weather is, I feel good.
每天都追赶太阳
Everyday, I chase the Sun.
什么难题去牵绊我都不会去心伤
whatever the difficult is, it never bother me.
有什么危险在我面前也不会去慌乱
whatever the danger is, it never panic me.
就算有狼群把我追捕,也当作游戏一场
even if I'm chased by wolves, I take it as a game.
什么时间都爱开心,笑容都会飞翔
I'm be happy every time.
就算会摔跤,站得起来,永远不会沮丧
Even I tumble, I will get up and never depress.
所有天气都拥有叫人大笑的力量
whatever the weather is I have the power of cracking others up
虽然我只是只羊
though I'm just a sheep.
8 Thg 10 2010 22:38
lulu
Kỹ năng ngôn ngữ
Tiếng Trung Quốc (Quan thoại), Tiếng Anh
Ngôn ngữ đang học
Tiếng Anh
Bài viết Bạn Có lẽ Cũng Thích

English Vocabulary for Using Microsoft Office at Work
1 lượt thích · 0 Bình luận

How to Answer “How Was Your Weekend?” Naturally in English
47 lượt thích · 29 Bình luận

Why Some Jokes Don’t Translate: Understanding Humor in English
15 lượt thích · 6 Bình luận
Thêm bài viết
