Exercise
Daily Practice
Obviously, it doesn't solve the problem and in most cases creates new problems. Firstly, increasing the cost of fuel won't reduce the demand and consumption among the society as the government's expectation. Thus, the air pollution caused by the fuel will damage the environment and worsen the global warming continuously. Secondly, as some people can't afford the high price of the fuel, they have nothing but to change their work routines, which may result in bringing much inconvenience to them. For example, some people have to go to their workplaces that are far from their apartments by subway. They have to spend more time on the way to workplaces or schools simply because of the increasing coast of fuel. However, while the cost of fuel is increasing, most of people's salaries aren't increasing and their demands of the car using doesn't decline. Therefore, the solution may cause social discontent and have a negative impact on the social order. Therefore, what matters most is to develop new energy like hydrogen vehicle and foster the technology to deal with the greenhouse gases. Furthermore, planting more trees and energetically improving the circular economy are some practical and efficient ways to solve the environmental problems as well.
15 minutes ago
0
1