Questions
Check out our updated Community
Максим
How would you pronounce "via"? [ vai[] ] or [ vi[] ]?
4 phút trước
0
0
Amani
Hi 😊I'm amani I want to improve my English language . And in the return I will teach you Arabic. Anyone !!
17 phút trước
0
0
Baboon
What does"send something flying"in this context mean? For example, Young male hornbills fight for dominance,while juvenile females send their competition flying. Thank you
17 phút trước
1
0
Nadia ECHCHIKHI
Hola! Estoy buscando alguien con quien puedo practicar la lengua española. Mi nivel es B1. Hablo también Francés y Engles y estoy aprendiendo Aleman. Solamente mujeres por favor.
27 phút trước
0
0
Miraan Aziz
This is Miraan Aziz😎 from India🇮🇳 and I'm looking for a partner👫 to practice English and become perfect😃 in it and if anyone is interested they can also share there contact 📞details on comment☺
30 phút trước
3
0
Selina Eckes
Hey ☺️ Still searching for a native American to practice some English with me. I would be happy to just talk to you to improve my vocabulary.
34 phút trước
1
1
Guilhem
Hi, I'm French and i really would like to improve my English so i'm looking for someone who can help me with it. In return, i can help you with your French of course.
một giờ trước
4
1
Marcela Pizzino
Hey, everyone! My name is Marcela and I'm looking for a language partner! I'm an excellent portuguese native speaker. I'd like to improve my speaking skills in English and Italian with native speakers. So, if there is someone interested in learning portuguese and teaching English or Italian, send me a message please! Let's learn together!
một giờ trước
0
0
fra
In an english exercise I have to complete sentences with a single word. I came across in this one: The 2018 deadline has been fixed because the next launch window when mars and earth align again is not ....... 2031 I put BEFORE, but the correct answer was UNTIL. Can someone please tell me why?
một giờ trước
2
0
Jens Krüger
I found a song with "Дон ли, Волга ли течёт." as it's first sentence. What does "ли" mean here?
một giờ trước
1
0
SHOW MORE