Questions
Check out our updated Community
Olai
is the sentence "I said you can ask me" grammatically correct?
26 minutes ago
3
0
Kseniia
What do they mean? A new building which have been built or created recently? Or I should describe a new place for me, where I've never been?
26 minutes ago
2
0
Ghadeer Essa
Hello folks, i need to improve my english. I need to create articles so i can expand my vocabulary and practice writing skills. So please any rich topic i can write about !?
40 minutes ago
0
0
Sasha
Is the last part of the sentence correct? The bank believes that the client has a high and stable financial position and is reliable in all his business obligations.
an hour ago
2
0
Shorouk
How are you today? 😁 👉Can you answer in your language👈
an hour ago
1
0
Aneta Piątek
Hello everyone :) I am looking for someone who wants to practise English conversations with me :)
an hour ago
2
0
Serafima
an hour ago
0
0
Sasha
What preposition should be used here - "funds deposited in/at/with the bank"? Please, make edits if needed, because it seems to me that it sounds awkward. "It is important to note that the client has never had and currently does not have any credit obligations. The bank confirms that the funds deposited in the bank are controlled in compliance with the bank policies and all legal obligations and do not raise suspicion in terms of any misconduct."
an hour ago
1
0
Sasha
Aaand another one :) Is it correct? "The client has never aroused suspicion regarding the legitimacy of his personal funds or his reputation."
2 hours ago
1
0
Kseniia
Is it a typo?
2 hours ago
0
0
SHOW MORE