Questions
Check out our updated Community
pedro james
Can someone get a girlfriend from Chinese 🇨🇳 or Korea 🇰🇷? In this software.....
#
#
#
4分前
0
0
Mary
Hey, is there anyone who wants to practice with me to speak English fluently?
10分前
2
0
hyun
for those who's taiwanese, can you please tell me the taiwan website or online shopping mall that sells "Saint Peter" snack? and can buy with my visa card? also recommend snacks for me :)
19分前
0
1
mikey
Hi! I need to practice my English, someone wants to talk? ......please Guys let me know dont hesitate to text me!!
23分前
0
0
south ee
hey Everyone, I am finding a language partner.....It would be great if we can practice together to improve our skills more. Feel free to text me.
29分前
1
0
Miray
Community Tutor
Look forward anyone who want to practice English with me, we will discuss about soo many interesting topics such as culture, customs, traditions, food and many more. Hit me up if you interested 😊
#
32分前
1
0
Yun
Are the following sentences correct and natural? Can you fall asleep alone? Are you quick to fall asleep? Can you fall asleep very soon? Thank you very much!
37分前
4
0
Terry May
I am making a request to English language speakers who have advanced proficiency in the language. My request is related to grammar in particular and I mean correct English grammar. A teacher from another country asked the following: "Is this sentence correct?" "Her grandparents have been vaccinated today." Her question was not asking about other options, but it simply asked is the sentence correct. I responded that the use of the Present Perfect in the Passive Voice was an acceptable usage with that sentence. In some cases, it was pointed out in other responses that "Her grandparents were vaccinated today" is the only acceptable way to write the sentence. My understanding is that the Present Perfect in the Passive Voice is pertinent for the sentence in question. The sentence refers to a period of time in the very near past that is a continuation into the present moment. It's an unspecified time reference and the fact that a particular time period has passed serves to equalize the intended meaning. I am a native speaker of English. I realize that even native speakers can get these nuances differences wrong. I am passionate about learning and that includes my own language. If I'm wrong, my ego won't be bruised. But, I am asking for feedback so I can be certain.
38分前
8
0
Yusuke
Is "Indian giver" a common expression? I had never heard of it...Thank you in advance.
40分前
2
0
Emmanuel Sanchez
Hi, anyone interested in learning Spanish? I want to learn French. Maybe we can help each other.
1時間前
0
0
SHOW MORE