Questions
Check out our updated Community
Toyger
Does "richness" mean abundance of food or long culture of food?
a minute ago
0
0
Halit
Hello everyone! I’m a senior student in a college in Turkey. I want to know new people who come from different cultures. Also, I’m looking for someone to speak english. I’m not a beginner but I need to practice with somebody. If you are interested, you can contact me. We can talk on zoom, skype, whatsapp etc. I’ll be waiting for your messages. See you and be safe :)
20 minutes ago
1
0
Ivon Silva
Hi! I'm looking for someone who wants to practice english with me, my native language is spanish, so we could help each other :)
26 minutes ago
3
0
Nima
Hi everyone i have a questuin. Does it sound natural to say i require an admission letter FROM you? If not what should i say?
28 minutes ago
1
0
Laura
Hi!! I would like to improve my English speaking skills and make some friends. If you are interested please send me a message.
34 minutes ago
3
0
Lane silva
Hello, my name is Lane, I am looking for a native speaker in English to help me with the language in exchange I teach my Portuguese.
an hour ago
0
0
Anne
Is this sentence correct please. 他没有说话的艺术
2 hours ago
6
0
Рехан Аршад
What are the differences between these Alphabet О́ and о, е and е́ ? Language russian
2 hours ago
0
0
Рехан Аршад
What are the differences between: Водой , воды and вода ?
3 hours ago
0
0
Рехан Аршад
Is this sentence correct given below..? У меня как возраст ?
3 hours ago
0
0
SHOW MORE