Questions
Check out our updated Community
lee🐕🐢
Please help to correct My whole family went to Taiwan in July 2019 which is my last long trip before the outbreak of COVID-19. It is one of the most memorable travelings as long as I could remember. Running into Taiwan is a lot like running away from metropolis’s fast pace, noise and polluted When the cab took us go through the alleys where the old houses brought me back to the old days. When the cab drove out of the town and running on the freeway, the scenery changed, the landscape and blue sky is very unique to any other places I’ve ever been. It’s a little bit like Sanya, a tourism and island city, but gives more magnificence as the view in both sides of the road, in absence of human activities, is so natural, rudimentary and undisputed all the way to the skylines where the greenish central mountain ridge portrays the separation between the sky and the earth. Even though there are some cotta to remind the existing of humankind, but those old house flatters the views rather than ruin it.
3 minutes ago
0
0
Caroline
Hi everyone, I would like your help to interpret it: I did an online test and got excellent results. After some time, I got a message from the Human Resources department manager saying: “I will debrief you tomorrow!” Does it sound rude to you? Because it looks like he wanted to interrogate me as he was not believing about my good results. I would like to hear from you guys if you also found it rude. Maybe he could say: Are you available to have a discussion tomorrow, I would like to talk about....” I don’t know but I kind didn’t like his approach. What are your thoughts? Thank you!
34 minutes ago
5
0
Andreu
Could you tell some words and phrases about swearword in Spanish and Portuguese? Please I don't want to use them. I'm not used to using swearwords in my daily life. Just want to know in order to avoid me from bad things if Spanish speakers and Portuguese speakers treat me badly.
an hour ago
2
1
Karlotta Pittari
Hi there! I am looking for a conversation buddy!! If you are a native english speaker (possibly from Canada or USA) hmu! I can speak Italian and German 😊
an hour ago
1
0
andrea castellani
Hi! ☺️ I'm Andrea, I'm 22 and I'm Italian. I'm looking for people to do conversation 1 o 2 times a week to improve our English and our fluency or I can help you with Italian! Let me know 🤗
2 hours ago
5
1
Marzi.So
How to say it in English? Suppose that someone wants to hurt you (physically or mentally) and you wanna tell them that you cannot. Can we say “you are as nothing compared to me” ?
2 hours ago
6
0
Максим
How would you pronounce "via"? [ vai[] ] or [ vi[] ]?
2 hours ago
5
0
Amani
Hi 😊I'm amani I want to improve my English language . And in the return I will teach you Arabic. Anyone !!
3 hours ago
0
0
Baboon
What does"send something flying"in this context mean? For example, Young male hornbills fight for dominance,while juvenile females send their competition flying. Thank you
3 hours ago
1
0
Miraan Aziz
This is Miraan Aziz😎 from India🇮🇳 and I'm looking for a partner👫 to practice English and become perfect😃 in it and if anyone is interested they can also share there contact 📞details on comment☺
3 hours ago
3
0
SHOW MORE