Questions
Check out our updated Community
Alexandra
Can anybody tell me when we use Present/Past/Future Perfect??
6 минут назад
0
0
Sophia
Hi! What does it mean to talk black? I heard this expression in "Modern Family" series.
12 минут назад
0
0
Євген Мовенко
Hi All, I'm looking some one for conversation on English. My native are Ukraine and Russia.
17 минут назад
0
0
Hernandez
Hi, there Which of these sentences is right? “Being flaky as he is, I wouldn’t be surprised if he cancel on us tonight” or “Flake as he is, I wouldn’t be surprised if he cancel on us tonight”? Thank you
18 минут назад
0
0
Daria Romanova
Community Tutor
Are there correct? What do think? In my grammar book is written: you can use IN instead of FOR negative sentences I haven`t had a holiday in 2 years. I haven`t been at the cinema in a year. I haven`t eaten Greek food in 4 years.
19 минут назад
0
0
Calen
Hello! I'm pretty new here in italki and I would love to practice my pronunciations in Dutch. I speak fluently Portuguese and English so I can exchange any level practice needed on both these languages. I can also offer some help with the basics of Spanish. Anyone interested?
23 минуты назад
0
0
Tayseer Dalati
Hello everyone, my name is Tayseer and I am from Syria. My English level is 4B, and I need to practice and improve my speaking skills. Really hope to find someone interested in learning Arabic, or someone just for che-chat
29 минут назад
0
0
muhannad
What is the difference between "maybe" and "probably" ????
час назад
2
0
Yara
Hello! I came across some collocations in a story. Will you explain some difficult moments? 1. “Under the immense starred roof people were walking past like threats of colour being woven into grey web” Does “roof” in this sentence mean sky? A story takes place in the street near the Grand Central Station. Or it means the ceiling of the station? 2. What does “take a chance on” mean in this context? Please, see the photo. 3. A woman in this story says: “ I’ve got two boys with uncle Uncle Sam so I didn’t mind to oblige you”. Does anybody use “to have somebody with Uncle Sam”, meaning someone is in the Army, nowadays?
час назад
4
0
Jorge Quintero
Hello everyone!! I am Jorge for Spain and I am looking for people to improve my English speaking. I would like to talk to native speakers or with high level. I am C1 level, but I need to keep talking, so i don’t forget it. In exchange, I offer English and/or Spanish conversations. Let's talk together!!!
час назад
2
0
SHOW MORE