Questions
Check out our updated Community
Ali Mahdi
The truth is some people only love (💙) what you do for them, not you!! 😔
a few seconds ago
0
0
Рехан Аршад
This is a water bottle What you call this in russian.
an hour ago
1
0
Krystel
Community Tutor
Hey! I want to begin to learn chinese, any recommendations? 😅
an hour ago
0
0
Raquel
Hi everyone! I would like to know, Which book did you read and did it change your life or perspective?
2 hours ago
5
1
Shayan
I would like to learn Czech and looking for a language exchange partner. I'm a native English speaker from the UK and happy to help you learn my language. ( : I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested. Very best wishes, Shayan
2 hours ago
0
0
Hernandez
Hi, everyone Let’s say you are giving a lecture on ancient Roman institutions and you kind of get mixed up and say suzerain (a medieval thing) instead of “patron”, which is from ancient Rome. For example: “So, the relationship between the client and the suzerain... no, not “suzerain. “Suzerain” is the Middle Ages/is from the Middle Ages/is in the Middle Ages. What I mean “patron...” My question is: should I say “Suzerain” is the Middle Ages or “Suzerain” is FROM the Middle Ages” or “Suzerain is IN the Middle Ages”? Thank you!
2 hours ago
3
0
Kevin Chavez
Hi everyone, someone wants be my partner for practising English?I can help you with spanish
2 hours ago
2
0
aziza
Who wants to talk in French or English with me?
2 hours ago
13
1
Alex
Can I have some recommendations for some good French bands/artists to listen to? I mostly listen to rock, but I love soft melodies and classical as well!
3 hours ago
3
1
Atomy- World-Wide
Hi everyone, Atomy is a Korean network marketing company that was founded in 2009. Its business motto is “Absolute Quality Absolute Price” and main products are health supplements, skincare products, cosmetics and diverse consumer goods. İf you want to get a free membership, let me know.
3 hours ago
0
0
SHOW MORE