Questions
Check out our updated Community
Alice
Community Tutor
Native English tutor Alice here (from the United States). I'm here to help your pronunciation! Record an audio of yourself reading these 12 words: bat, tub, feet, leaf, road, bear, kite, hook, men, farm, pot, map. Do NOT reply with a typed message. Reply with an audio of yourself reading these 12 words. I simply want you to read these 12 words out loud and record yourself reading them. Do not look up how to say them ahead of time. Say them how you think they are supposed to pronounced in English. This is for English language learners only! I will give you corrections. If you have any other questions you can private message me.
13 minutes ago
0
0
Yeurelis
Pride and prejudice is my favorite book! What is your favorite book?
0
0
Hernandez
Hi, there Which of these sentences is right? “In fact, international politics is the by- product of relations NOT ONLY among states, BUT ALSO between individuals and private entities. “ or “In fact, international politics is NOT ONLY the by- product of relations among states, BUT ALSO between individuals and private entities. “ Thank you
1
0
Kawamura Yūgo
I tried writing what characters saying in this anime.(maybe almost incorrect) https://youtu.be/yLg8c2Rg_A8 (00:00-04:04) Would you correcting and check🙏 Everyone! This is Alex. Now it can be very scary started new school. So let’s our try make few welcome ok? Why don’t you take a seat Alex. Hi Alex! I’m Caillou.why you’re do other way here? What? Only ??? follow??? own. No. Complee?? My friends! No! I don’t want to play with you! Oh sorry, maybe we can just.. No! just..let me alone! You’re very quiet today Caillou? How was school? It was ok! Not hungry Caillou? I thought such spaghetti is your favorite. I scady!(?) Caillou? Daddy is talking to you. Hello! ?? Caillou! Are you ~ I don’t want spaghetti daddy! You really scared Lozy Caillou. I know,, I’m sorry daddy.. I just got really mad.. why don’t you tell me what made you so mad. oo.. it’s just .. there’s a new kid in school, I just wanted to be a new friend. but he pushed me, I don’t know why he was so mean! I’m sorry Caillou. I understand why ?? that make you angry. I didn’t mean angry at Lozy. I’m just scared. That’s ok. Lozy’ll understand your apologies.that was most important,Caillou? I’m sorry I scared Lozy.it isn’t nice to be scared. I scady!(?) Great idea Lozy. Let’s go down and finish the dinner. What is Alex is mean again daddy? I’m going to coming.and I speak mrs ma?? about it together ok? Remember. If anyone is ever mean to you, You can always tell your teacher. Good morning Caillou. Hi mrs Ma??, I need tell you that, Hey Caillou? Hi Alex. I just wanted say that really sorry pushing you yesterday. It’s just really scary thing had a new school
#
#
0
0
Nathy CM
I'm looking for a partner for practising my English skills. My native language is Spanish so I can help you learn Spanish too. Feel free, of talking with me, I'm open to have a conversation with you.
#
#
#
#
2
4
world wide
.Buy verified European Activation Powder and Global SSD chemical for Sale 2021 >>+27613119008 Australia Hong Kong Sweden Singapore Indonesia Canada Germany UAE Dubai France Japan Denmark New Zealand Switzerland Brazil Russia USA Norway South Africa Spain Cyprus UK Ireland Netherlands Nottingham Nottinghamshire Westminster Winchester Wolverhampton,Worcester,Worcestershire York Grangemouth Blantyre Saint Andrews High Blantyre Kilwinning Johnstone Bonnyrigg - [ ] Penicuik - [ ] ViewparkVale of Leven - [ ] Arbroath - [ ] Musselburgh - [ ] Bishopbriggs - [ ] Elgin - [ ] Renfrew - [ ] Bathgate - [ ] Bellshill Alloa OrkneyCalifornia, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brasil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China ,, Pretoria, Durban, Australia, Wales, France, Cairo, China, Norway, Sweden, Cameroon, Capetown, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Kenya, Denmark, Rwanda, Oman, Qatar, Dubai, Poland, Canada, United KingdomBethulie,Bloemfontein We offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
0
0
Bruna Moura Chaves
Hi there! I looking for a virtual friend who can help me practicing my english knowledge. I used to learn english by myself, but now I need to improve my english and during the pandemic i can't afford a teacher or a school. I am a native Portuguese speaker, so if you want to learn this difficult language, I will help you.
1
1
world wide
VANCOUVER LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER// Spell pay after results IN DAYS +27734818506 Greenville London Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri God/Allah gifted lost Lover Spells Caster PRIEST OMAR 12 to reunite you with your ex within a short period of time with too much love and respect than before. Many people still question whether love spells work or not, permanent or effective? This can be based from past experiences where they tried some spell casters but not fully satisfied with their results or the love spells worked for just a short period and sometimes even never saw any results. To avoid such situations you have to be careful with spell casters you approach, some are limited with certain Spiritual powers to cast good love spells to help people in their relationships or marriages. Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, Asia and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship(marriage spells),to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation you can solve, it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your love life. PRIEST OMAR is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won her friendship all over the world from the people she met. To know more about spells and her wonderful works.For reading world wide!. N.B. ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE IN ALL OVER SOUTH AFRICA AND WORLD,FEEL FREE TO CONSULT ME FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 12 HOURS ONLY. Email:worlwide06@gmail.com • Love spells in UNITED KINGDOM nominated in Africa Feel free to call PRIEST OMAR+27734818506
0
0
Daniela
Hi, I need help with this, please check the grammar and correct if I have any mistakes in my homework. I have to make a description of the weather day per day. "Good morning I'm Luisa from Bogotá Colombia welcome to weather channel Let's look at Weather for this Week. Its cold today Monday in bogota so I recommend that stay in home, the temperature for today will be -15 degrees with a low -10 degrees this evening it will snow, is not a good day for get out of home. then tomorrow tuesday it will be very cold but in the afternoon it will be sunny and you can go for eat a ice cream , the temperature will go up 30 degrees. a pretty sunny Day. Then on wednesday it will be too sunny, 40 degrees, perfect for go to do exercise, in the afternoon Will be rain perfect for stay in home. on thursday will be storm with strong winds I recommend stay home or going out with light clothes a umbrella or raincoat, the temperature will be 9 degrees Finally on friday in the morning will be very sunny perfect to meet with friends, in the evening will be rainy, the temperature will be 2 degrees."
1
0
Maks Wojturski
I would love ❤️ to meet new people, and just talk with them in English. I’m not looking for an English tutor or something like that. I just want to polish my English with interesting people. If you like frogs 🐸 , anime✨, or just want to talk please contact with me🥰
#
0
0
SHOW MORE