Questions
Check out our updated Community
Eman
Hello every one 💙 I want to practice my English so i am looking for new friends to chat and speak together as well as sharing new culture 💙 If you interested please text me back💙✌
11 minutes ago
0
0
osamah
Hi im looking for someone to practice the English language with, 😊
22 minutes ago
0
0
hamza
Good evening everyone. I'm learning English because it's essential in our life for job and also to communicate with people. I think if I learn English, I will be able to express myself well. Also I'll be able to talk to people who understand English. I practice English everyday I really want to learn this language. In our country Many people talk in English some of them don't understand their native language but English . But I don't have any language partner here with whom I can talk . So I use this app and I talk about my daily life and I also complete all the tasks .whatever I want to say I can say here freely and got my problems solution also. I really need more practice to improve my English. I have lack knowledge of vocabulary therefore I'm unable to express myself more clearly but I'll try to do my best. English is hard to learn but not impossible I'll certainly learn one day . I have a passion to learn different languages and I really enjoy it . Whether I understand that or not . I really like English. I don't know what is my level in English .I'll be thankful if you would like to tell me .Please let me know. Also I want to improve my vocabulary what's the best way to learn more and more Vocabulary . Any tips or trick please let me know . Thankyou ...
33 minutes ago
0
0
prince verma
I want to learn english and my native language Hindi if anyone interested I can teach you
an hour ago
0
0
Cathy
Could you please check my writing "I wanted to make it crispy so I had put the dough in the fridge before I fried it. But it didn't seem to be working"
2 hours ago
7
2
Dario
Community Tutor
Hi everyone =) Can you tell me if this sentence works good in English? And suggest to me some modifications if they are necessary? Thank you =) "Similarly, also pressure force (Fp) increases with the decreasing D value. Since the pressure force acting on the releasing mass is related to the pressure difference acting on its two bases, a possible explanation for this trend, can be find out looking at pressure drops in the different regions"
#
2 hours ago
1
0
Anastasia44
Hi guys! Could you help me to say "music lover" but more creatively? Thanks a lot!
2 hours ago
3
0
Michael
Hello everybody! I'm a Russian student. I love my native language — Russian — and I am ready to help those who study it. I would like to find someone to communicate with in English (better native speakers). But I don't mind also finding friends.
2 hours ago
1
0
Gill
Does "corporate" mean "executives/management team"? The people from corporate will come to our store today.
2 hours ago
1
1
sun_
I want to practice English, and I can teach Chinese. If you want to learn Chinese, we can talk by Skype. Please let me know, if you want too.
3 hours ago
4
1
SHOW MORE