Questions
Check out our updated Community
User
What does "Driven Under" mean? I've been trying to find its definition but I have not yet been able to do it Thank you so much
10 minutes ago
0
0
Alexis
این خانه بزرگ ماله من است/هستم This is my big house اون خانه ماله والدین من است/هستند This is my parents house Are my translations correct?⬆ ALSO... When saying something is someones do you have to use است or can you use هستم/هستی/هست/هستیم/هستید/ هستند؟ As an example, are both of these sentences correct? این کتاب ها انها است این کتاب ها آنها هستند These books are theirs.
an hour ago
3
0
FURKAN KAYA
Can i use synonym words interchangeably which is written on thesaurus dictionary in the same situation. For instance, i just looked for join, the synonyms of join are participate, attend, take parts etc. Briefly, can i use them in the same way ?
an hour ago
2
0
Salo Andrade
Hello anyone knows how can I work as a spanish teacher here?
2 hours ago
2
0
Maya
제 교과서에 나오는 예문입니다 "자야 씨가 향수병에 걸려서 많이 힘들어하는데 어떡하면 좋을까요 ?" 힘들다는 형용사인데 '한데'말고 '하는데' 사용하는 이유가 뭔지 알려주세요 (많이 힘들어한데 옳지 않아요 ?)
2 hours ago
0
0
Emerson
Hi y'all. I'm looking for an exchange partner! I'm native in Portuguese, advanced in English and a beginner at French. So if you're looking for someone to practice and Portuguese/English and you can help me with my French, I'm your guy. À bientôt!
2 hours ago
0
0
Öykü
What’s the meaning of standing out in German?
2 hours ago
0
0
Hussayn
Hello everyone I hope y'all good and healthy :) so my question is I understand English conversation but I can't speak :(( what I do???
2 hours ago
1
0
A PROUD SYRIAN
SALAM I would like to learn English and looking for a language exchange partner. I'm a native Arabic speaker from the Syria and i will learn you my language in the best way.
3 hours ago
0
0
emar
I've seen the verb 'post 'used together with messages, comments ... but could 'Post' collocate with ' a video, film etc : like in : I posted a video on a website ? Thank you
3 hours ago
2
0
SHOW MORE