Questions
Check out our updated Community
Рехан Аршад
It's a coffee mug. What do you call it in russian..?
a few seconds ago
0
0
Alex Gomez
Hi everyone! I'm from Mexico, my native language is Spanish. I'm looking for a language partner to practice my French or my English, I can help you practice your Spanish in return. Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great day (:
10 minutes ago
0
0
Vahid
I am looking for partner for improve my english. I can exchange French and Persian.
18 minutes ago
0
0
Xiaoyan
What are some alternatives to “good job” in English?
19 minutes ago
2
0
Luiza
I want to practice my English Can you help me?
38 minutes ago
2
0
Masih/ Speaking,Test
Professional Teacher
Hello everyone. What is the difference between, Thanks a lot and Thanks a million? Which one is formal and which one is informal??
#
#
#
41 minutes ago
7
0
Yun
Do you drink water from a cup or a bottle? Do you drink water in a cup or a bottle? Which one is correct and natural? Thank you very much!
an hour ago
2
0
Geraldine
what are the feminine forms of modèle and ministre?
an hour ago
0
0
John
Hi everyone! I'm looking for english speaking partners. If you're interested, let me know.
an hour ago
0
0
Yun
Are following sentences correct and natural? When I am talking about the story, could I say : do you remember how Aladdin got the ring? Or do you remember how Aladdin gets the ring? Where do you want your parents to take you? Or what place do you want your parents to take you to? Thank you very much!
an hour ago
2
0
SHOW MORE