Questions
Check out our updated Community
Hasib Rahman (হাসিব)
Could anyone please explain the part in bold here? I didn't get the sentence structure here. ▪ What are the symptoms that 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 this fear?
5 minutes ago
1
0
Hasib Rahman (হাসিব)
What does "I’m loved up" mean here? ▪ I’ve had American football players, actors and musicians ask me out. But I’m loved up so I don’t reply.”
28 minutes ago
1
0
aziza
Hi everyone, what is your favorite movie or favorite song and why?
35 minutes ago
1
0
Sonti
Can you recommend a good film to watch?
an hour ago
1
0
Martina
大家好, 我想问一下, 这两个句子的翻译对不对 To provide immediate relief to small businesses affected by COVID-19, we’re waiving fees on transfers to your eligible bank accounts. 为了立即给受新冠影响的小企业带来救济,我们将免除转账至您合格银⾏行账户的费用。 Your support provides aid to communities fighting coronavirus. 您的支持为与冠状病毒的社会供支助。 谢谢大家,牛年快乐😇
an hour ago
0
0
Marta Lis
Does this sentence sound ok? She makes a habit of working on something regularly
an hour ago
3
0
Cássio Machado
Hi people, I'm Cássio from Brazil i_d like to have a partner to practice english, maybe we can match at zoom, what's up or Skype. I'm up to talk after 6 pm, Brasilia time. I'm graduated in Business Administration, I used to work in bank a now I have my on business. Let's improve our english and portuguese if you are interested. I'll be waiting...
an hour ago
0
0
Inna
Hello! That's not a question, but a suggestion. Also, I am new to ITALKI, and I do not see where I can search for language partners in the first place. Perhaps, the site uses a tutor/teacher option only. Anyway, that's all good. I am new, and I am trying my way out in a question section first. Note: I am not asking a question yet. Still browsing the site and seeing how it works. So, whoever needs a hand in Russian is welcome. Whoever wants to chat in English is welcome too.
an hour ago
3
1
Laylla
Hi! I am looking for a native English speaker so that I can practice my English skills. I am Brazilian and if you want to learn more about Portuguese, I would love to help you too. **I started my studies recently and that's why I know almost no English.** :)
2 hours ago
3
0
rajaramesh kumarjaat
Who can describe his or her views about three things 1) Life 2) Goal or Aim of life 3) Beauty of world I hope that Weather he or she will describe his or her views
2 hours ago
0
0
SHOW MORE