Questions
Check out our updated Community
Hernandez
Hi, there Is it wrong to use “hurt” in this way, to mean “harm” “hinder the progress of”? “Disruptive students talking in class can hurt not only themselves, but also other students that actually want to learn” Thank you
a minute ago
0
0
Cem
Hello, I want to crate a Skype group for English speaking practice. Does anyone want to join?
a minute ago
1
1
Luis
Wha is the difference between Cart and car?
6 minutes ago
0
0
Saud
Hey Guys!!! Anyone wants to practice English language?????let me know.....am new here
37 minutes ago
9
0
mikey
Hi! I need to practice my English, someone wants to talk? ......please Guys let me know dont hesitate to text me!!
38 minutes ago
0
0
JIN
Hi, I am Jin from South Korea, looking for language exchange partners who can help me practice speaking in English and share our cultures regularly via video chat or voicemail. I would love to help your Korean in return.🙂 I hope that we can be long term friends if possible. Please feel free to leave me a message.
an hour ago
4
5
south ee
hey Everyone, I am finding a language partner.....It would be great if we can practice together to improve our skills more. Feel free to text me.
an hour ago
1
0
Arafat
i need a English language partner! Anybody here?
an hour ago
1
0
Trent
Hey Guyss!! I am looking for a speaking English practice ! Who want to connect with me? It would be great to practice and make new freinds
an hour ago
1
2
Gustavo
Hi! What’s is the better way to study English pronunciation? I have problems with sheep and ship, heel and hill, etc. Thanks!
an hour ago
2
0
SHOW MORE