Exercise
Daily Practice
Reading Jin Ping Mei again. The mistress Jinlian’s shoe was missing but she tried to blame the maidservant Qiu Ju. Actually she went in the house barefoot, but she forgot that she was barefoot. She cursed Qiu Ju and forced her to search everywhere. Qiu Ju reminded her that she had just forgotten that she left it in the garden but Jinlian didn’t want to admit it. Even though it was true. A boy picked it up in the garden and Jinlian’s son in law exchanged it for a pair of hairnet rings. Jinlian asked another maidservant to curse at Qiu Ju and beat her. Even though the shoe was found, Qiu Ju was still beaten with a bamboo cane. It sounds so familiar. Six hundred years has passed, nothing has changed. Because human nature doesn’t change. History is a mirror. There is nothing we could do but: swallow our anger and keep our own counsel.
2
0
Reading Jin Ping Mei again. The mistress’s shoe was missing but she tried to blame the maidservant Qiu Ju. Actually she went in the house barefooted but she forgot. She cursed Qiu Ju and forced her to search everywhere. Qiu Ju reminded her that she has just forgotten that she left it in the garden but she didn’t admit. Even though it was true. A boy picked it up in the garden and the mistress’s son in law exchanged it with a pair of hairnet rings. The mistress asked another maidservant to curse at Qiu Ju and beat her. Even though the shoe was found, Qiu Ju was still beat with a bamboo cane. It sounds so familiar. Six hundred years has passed, nothing has changed. Because human nature doesn’t change. History is a mirror. There is nothing we could do but: swallow our anger and keep our own counsel.
2
0
I always saw this topic when I wanted to write down something, but I didn't choose it. 2022, a strange time for me. it was the moments recorded as pictures in my phone.It was somethings flashing in my mind sometimes. It has been past for 2 years which is not a very long time, but also is not a very short time. During this period, many things have been changed.I have forgot what happened for me on January 1st 2002. Maybe I posted some new years' resolutions and got some likes from my friends. I don't want to review what I said on that day on my phone. I definitely know that all the resolutions didn't come ture yet. All I can remember was that each day of the past 2 years was full of work, chores ,but also joys! I often hear someone say that we don't have to struggle with life everyday, we can relax with poetry and travel. I just smile to them and constantly doing the things what I do everyday. The only thing I want to do is not to waste anytime. I didn't make any goals or resolutions since 2004, because I have many small goals to achieve everyday!
2
0