Do you remember your favorite childhood movie? Check out these 3 impressive movie quotes below and see if you recognize them.
1. It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
- Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, 2001
2. Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.
- Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones, 2002
3. With great power comes great responsibility.
- Uncle Ben, Spider-Man, 2002
Some scenes may have faded, but the power you felt from these movies is still inside your heart.
If you want to talk about these movies or share the one that impressed you in your childhood, don't hesitate to post it in the comments. What movie is it, what you learned from it, how it influenced your life, etc. Anything you want to talk about, we'd like to hear.
You can also have a look at other students' comments. Maybe you'll meet many like-minded friends there.